As part of the Routing Solution Teams (i.e. our Operations team that processes prescription prior authorization requests and interacts with Physician’s offices, Specialty Pharmacies, Payers, etc.) the Patient Access Associate is responsible for the daily contact with clients.
- Make daily contact with clients to confirm fill data
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by utilizing the right methods/tools
- Set and follow up on reminder notifications within system to reduce delays in the prescription life cycle process.
- Utilize our proprietary software to route prescriptions to the appropriate locations.
- Previous healthcare experience
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Familiarity with online claims processing