As part of the Routing Solutions Team (i.e. our Operations team that processes prescription prior authorization requests and interacts with Physician’s offices, Specialty Pharmacies, Payers, etc.) the Patient Support Representative is responsible for the daily contact with clients.
- Confirm accurate and timely completion of prescription routing to the appropriate pharmacy utilizing the necessary platforms.
- ·Set reminder notifications within the necessary platform to create follow-ups and reduce delay within prescription triage process.
- Create appropriate notes for prescription status’.
- Utilize our proprietary software to route prescriptions to the appropriate locations.
- Previous healthcare experience
- ·Pharmacy Technician/Pharmacy Technician Trainee License Required
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Familiarity with online claims processing